Safety Forms

Incident R​eport Form

DMACC​ faculty, staff, and students should use this form to report incidents such as property loss, auto accidents, misconduct, physical assault, personal injury, etc.

Workers' Compensation Forms

To provide DMACC employees the best and most efficient medical care for workers' compensation claims, you will use these forms when you have a work-related injury.