Looking for a sports league to play in?
Miss the days of high school sports?
Then Intramural Sports are a great way to get back into the action.
Intramurals are a part of the total college experience and have become a tradition at DMACC. The DMACC Intramural Program offers a collection of competitive and recreational sports and activities that promote sportsmanship, leadership, exercise, recreation and fun in a structured environment.
Students taking 6 or more credits, faculty and staff can participate in team and individual sports for FREE – regardless of skill level.
Register before the registration deadline online at
View instructions on how to setup an account on imleagues.com.
- DMACC Intramural activities are open to any DMACC student or employee, male or female.
- Intramurals and events are subject to cancel or change depending on participants and gym availability.
- Start times for most intramural activities is 4 p.m. unless otherwise stated. See the flyers posted prior to events for exact times and locations and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All participants are expected to maintain the highest level of sportsmanship and courtesy toward fellow players, intramural officials and recreation staff members at all times.
- Participants in the eSports Leagues and Fantasy Football League will be playing against fellow DMACC Students as well as Students from Kirkwood CC and Simpson College.
Spring 2024 Intramural Schedule
The DMACC Campus Recreation Intramurals schedule is posted below. If you have any questions, please contact Andy Nelson, Campus Recreation Coordinator at 515-964-6539 or
email@example.com. Download the schedule.
What You're Playing for...
A Campus Recreation Intramural Champion T-Shirt and the opportunity to become an DMACC Intramural Champion!