Academic AIP

Academic Misconduct Report

Address/Name ​Change

NonCredit Address/Name Change

​Appeal of Academic Misconduct ​Allegation Form​

Appeal of Accomodation Decision ES4610 Form​

Appeal of Final Grades Form

Application for Accomodation

Challenge Test Approval

Challenge Test Development/Revision

Change of Program Data Form

Change of Grade​

Contact for Directed Study

Class Schedule/Registration Form

Contract for Directed Study

Contract for Independent Study

Counseling Referral

Course End Date Extension for Courses Spring 2020

Course Substitution Form

Credit by Experience Application

Non-Credit ​Portfolio/Skill Demonstration and Assessment Worksheet

Credit Class Input

Credit Class Revision Form

Discrimination Complaint Form for ​​Students

Disqualification Appeals

DMACC Graduation Application

DMACC Class Cancellations

DMACC Notification of Retention of Directory Information

Drop/Add Form

Exam Proctor

Extension of Time - Incomplete Grade

​FERPA Release of Information

Field Trip Approval

Financial Aid Appeals AIP

General Complaint Form​

High School Permission Form – Middle School, Freshmen, and Sophomore​

High School Permission Form – Junior/​Senior

Incomplete Grade Contract

Incomplete Grade-Extension of Time

Instructor Room Change Form

Interpreting Request Form

New Start

Non-Credit Course Master

Non-Credit Input Document

Adjunct Non-Credit Instructor Input/Revision Form

Non-Credit to Credit Conversion Approval Form

Notification of Retention of Directory Information

Online Course Development Grant / Application Form

Petition for Policy Waiver

Placement Registration Information

Program ​​​​Change Form​

Record of Gifts in Kind to the DMACC Foundation

Re-ernrollment Request Form

Release of Information

Replacement Diploma Request​

Request for Reconsideration of Library Material

Request for Residency Status

Request for Work Study Position

Residency Request Form

Room Scheduling

Student Conduct / Discipline Report Form

Transcript Request Form

Verification of Enrollment Request Form

Vocational-Technical Special Admission

Boone Housing Agreement​​​