Address, Name, Emergency, SS# Changes

​​​​​​Address, Name Change, Emergency Contact Information:

  • Addresses Changes are accepted each time students register for classes. 

Students wishing to change an address at another time should submit written notification either online by logging into myDMACC or the Student Services office on any campus either in person, by fax, or by mail.

To send by fax or mail please include your DMACC ID and your signature.​​

Fax: 515-964-6391
Attn: Academic Records

Academic Records, Bldg. 1
2006 S. Ankeny Blvd.
Ankeny, IA. 50023​​

Name Changes​

Any student wishing to make a change to their name may do so with a completed Address/Name change form and a copy of their valid driver’s license. Other types of valid supporting documents that may be used if they do not have a valid driver’s license include the following:

  • State ID
  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage License
  • Military ID
  • Social Security Card
  • Legal Court Document

We will no longer make name changes via phone calls at time of Registration, by Program Change forms, or Admissions Applications. Names will remain unchanged until the appropriate documents have been rece​ived and we have a student signature on the request.​

If you are a student taking credit classes please complet​​e this form to ensure that your information is updated properly in multiple systems/software.​

» Credit Student Name Change (online form​)

If you are a student taking non-credit courses only please complete this form.

» Non-Credit Student ​​Nam​e Change​ (online form)

​Social Security Number Changes:

Changes or corrections in your Social Security Number may require a copy of your Social Security card.

For more information students may call 515-964-6565 or 1-800-362-2127 ext. 6565.

For additional information on how to apply for, replace, correct, or change your name on your Social Security card, contact the Social Security Office


Changes in Student Residency:

Changes and corrections in your Residency will require the submission of the Residency Form.

For additional information and how to update your residency, please visit the Student Residency page.

« Academic Records Home Page