Chrysler Automotive Program (CAP) Program
Program(s) that qualify for the Iowa Last-Dollar Scholarship:Learn More
Do you like working on cars?
Interested in a high tech field?
The DMACC MOPAR CAP program may be just for you!
- Paid work experience at a Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep dealership
- Two-year Associate in Applied Science degree
- Financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Nationwide participation
- Upon graduation, students will earn extensive FCA US LLC Academy training
- Guaranteed job with good performance
The CAP program is a partnership program between DMACC and FCA. It is designed to train and employ the industry's best automotive technicians.